Why should we hire you for senior photos?
I have over 10 years of photography experience, worked in various fields within the industry including a summer internship in New York where I met and learned from many great photographers. I have also spent time photographing seniors for a studio, so I have all the requisite fundamentals, but your portraits won't be limited to the same 6 spaces all your classmates will have in their photos, and I am not limited to a script of poses that the studio your school works with has set up. You will get a truly unique experience, and photos to match.
What is a Senior Rep?
A Senior Rep is a senior who gets a discounted session in early summer/spring and other incentives for referring friends and classmates to Teresa Valencia Photography for their senior sessions. The more people referred, the more substantial the incentive, if you are interested in becoming a Senior Rep please apply below.
What are the requirements for being a senior rep?
- You must currently be a 2014 Junior, graduating in 2015.
- You must live in and attend a high school within 40 miles of 85213.
- You and your parents must agree to promote ONLY for Teresa Valencia Photography for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2014/2015 school year.
- You will receive a minimum of 3 watermarked, web-sized images to use as your Facebook profile picture and will be required to use them for at least 6 months.
- A discounted session fee of $100 is required upon the signing of your Senior Rep agreement.
- You are responsible for sending Teresa Valencia Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for, and complete their senior session by May 2015.
- Your parent or Guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing Teresa Valencia Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
What perks are there for being a Senior Rep?
- Senior reps get a full discounted portrait session.
- You will receive 50 custom rep cards with your name, photo, and my contact info to hand out to friends and classmates that offer them 24 free customized wallets when they book and pay.
- You will be featured in a senior rep spotlight blog featuring you, your high school, hobbies and interests.
- You will receive 25% off print and digital items and the option for a discounted mini session once you have your cap and gown.
- You'll also earn the benefits that come from referrals. We tell reps not to order prints until the spring semester, (I know Mom, it's hard to wait) as they may earn free prints and other benefits from the rep program, up to and including Visa Giftcards!!
- You will receive a $5 print credit and $15 per referral on a Visa Gift Card, once the minimum referral has been reached.
- If you refer 10 people or more you will receive an additional $100 Visa Gift Card.
How do I become a Senior Rep?
To become a senior rep you need to apply HERE. I try to take only 2 boys and girls from each high school, so the sooner you apply the better. You MUST be a incoming senior for the 14-15 school year in order to apply. If you are under 18 your parents MUST also sign the contract and approve of this.